SPG Capital Overview
SPG Capital’s team helps small and mid-size businesses raise seed funding, growth capital, and execute business succession strategies. Our services include:
- White Hat funding to seed new venture projects
- General Solicitation Private placements for growth or liquidity
- Company divestitures through full sale or partial sale recapitalization
- Financing of Management Buyouts and Buy-Ins through Private Placement and Private Equity
We utilize innovative capitalization strategies, such as equity crowd-funding general solicitation offerings, as revised, under the recent JOBS Act private placement Title II rule changes. These new rules governing the sale of corporate securities, provide more efficient deal management and enable the general solicitation of Accredited Investors, Investment Funds, Family Offices and Investment Advisors.
SPG Capital does not operate as a typical Internet matchmaker for issuers and investors. We provide hands on strategic advice, assisting our clients with structure, offering documentation and transaction execution. Our professionals are seasoned, experienced investment bankers and C-level entrepreneurs. Our in house and associated team members have decades of capital markets transaction, company formation, and corporate capitalization experience. Our principals have:
- Closed over $1 billion in private company corporate divestitures
- Founded, capitalized, operated and sold our own companies with transactions over $800M
- Built and Operated businesses around the globe
- Advised hundreds of business owners in strategy and business succession
We have succeeded and struggled at times, with our own business startups and have a unique perspective, from both the business owner and financial advisor vantage point. Most of all, we are passionate about helping business owners succeed and maximize the value of their hard work through the companies they have created.